Wednesday 11 January 2012

LMFAO, Never Tired to Shufflin' !

This week, I didn’t have to search so far to find a group. I just had to turn on the radio and I heard one of their songs!

I’m talking about LMFAO, which knew an incredible success in 2011. It’s an electro pop duo formed in 2006 in Los Angeles. Its members are Stefan Kendal Gordy and his nephew Skyler Austen Gordy, better known under the names of RedFoo and SkyBlu. They are rappers, producers, dancers, and DJs; so people who say that they don’t deserve their success are wrong!
                                         http://www.lmfaomusic.com/

They began to be known in 2010 with the song “Shots” that they did with the rapper Lil Jon, but their real departure towards the glory was in 2011. They surprised everyone with their crazy style, the rhythms of their songs and their extravagant videos. Their album “Sorry for Party Rocking” contains all the songs, like “Party Rock Anthem” and “Sexy and I Know It”, which allowed them to be at the top.

I really love the eccentricity of these guys and I can't get their songs out of my head!
What do you think about them?
And do you have some ideas to give for my next posts?

I’m waiting for your comments...


204 words.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Laurence! I share the same opinion as you! LMFAO are really cool and they always surprise us with their new ideas totally incredible! (Moreover, I still wonder where they take their inspiration! It's probably the fatigue... ;)) Continue, your blog is very nice! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laurence!
    You choice a very nice subject this week! LMFAO is a really big hit of 2011! I just want
    to say, I go on Youtube and I go to listen Alex Goot.
    You're right! He has a lot of talent! So, continue like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank's girls, I'll try to find others interesting bands!Megan, I agree with you, their inspiration come probably from the fatigue. And Cindy, I was sure that you could like him! :P

    ReplyDelete